2013 Genoa Neuropsychiatric Pharmacy Modules
Genoa Neuropsychiatric Pharmacy Learning Modules
- Participant Packet
- Learning Modules FAQs
- Create an account or log in
- Request access to the modules (Genoa administrators must approve your request)
- Access Learning Modules
- ACPE Credit
- Availability of Course and Audience
- Course Access and Requirements
- Course Components
- Course Objectives and Speakers
Information and Access to the Genoa Neuropsychiatric Learning Modules
Genoa is pleased to offer Genoa pharmacists the opportunity to access neuropsychiatric pharmacy learning modules in conjunction with the College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP), a specialty membership association with over 1100 members.
The objectives of these offerings are to:
- Improve your knowledge of psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
- Improve your confidence.
- Improve your knowledge of disorder treatment.
- Expose you to best practices.
- Improve recognition of clinical relevance.
The Participant Packet and additional links on this web page provide you with details regarding these ACPE approved educational offerings. If you want to gain initial access to the modules, permission must be granted by Genoa. This can be accomplished by clicking on the Request Access link above.
If at any time you have questions, please contact:
Melissa Odorzynski, PharmD, MPH
National Sales Manager
Technical access issues should be addressed to email@example.com.