The College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists (CPNP) membership has elected three officers to serve on the 2022-2024 Board of Directors. Assuming their offices effective July 1, 2022, will be Drs. Suzanne Harris, Amy Werremeyer, and Andrew Williams.
Newly elected Board members will fill the following roles on the Board:
- Suzanne Harris, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large, Assistant Professor/Director of Well-being and Resilience/Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner, UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy, Chapel Hill, NC
- Amy Werremeyer, PharmD, BCPP, Incoming President-Elect, Professor & Chair, Dept. of Pharmacy Practice; Clinical Specialist in Psychiatry, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Andrew Williams, PharmD, BCPP, BCGP, Member-at-Large, Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Behavioral Health and Neighborhood Pharmacies, Riverside University Health System, Riverside, CA
CPNP President Robert Haight noted, “These qualified CPNP members are highly deserving of this recognition by their peers and will make excellent contributions to the future of CPNP and the profession of psychiatric pharmacy. We look forward to integrating their insights and experience into the Board.”
Drs. Harris, Werremeyer, and Williams will join current board members as follows:
- Marshall Cates, PharmD, BCPP, FASHP, FCCP, Past President (term concludes June 30, 2022), Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy, Birmingham, AL
- Michelle Geier, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large, Psychiatric Clinical Pharmacist Supervisor, San Francisco Department of Public Health, San Francisco, CA
- Cindy Gutierrez, PharmD, MS, BCPP, President-Elect, Associate Chief, Clinical Pharmacy Programs, South Texas Veterans Health Care System, San Antonio, TX
- Robert Haight, PharmD, BCPP, President, Clinical Pharmacist | Forensic Services, Saint Peter Regional Treatment Center (SPRTC), Minnesota Department of Human Services, Saint Peter, MN
- Sarah Melton, PharmD, BCPP, BCACP, FASCP, Treasurer, Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Gatton College of Pharmacy, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN
- Clint Ross, PharmD, BCPP, Member-at-Large (term concludes June 30, 2022), Psychiatric Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Residency Program Director, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Tawny Smith, PharmD, BCPP, Secretary (term concludes June 30, 2022), Associate Professor of Psychiatry, The University of Texas at Austin, Dell Medical School, Austin, TX
CPNP extends a thank you to the nominating committee which consisted of Lisa Goldstone, PharmD, MS, BCPS, BCPP (Chair), Marshall Cates, PharmD, BCPP, FASHP, FCCP, Megan Ehret, PharmD, BCPP, FCCP, Kelly Lee, PharmD, BCPP, FCCP, Jerry McKee, PharmD, MS, BCPP, Steven Stoner, PharmD, BCPP, and Amy VandenBerg, PharmD, BCPP.