Thank you for your interest in registering for the 20th Annual Meeting and/or the BCPP Recertification courses offered by CPNP. Please review the registration options page for additional information on what is included in each of purchase items below. Each time you make a selection from the options below, you will be placing an item in your shopping cart. Once you have selected all items you wish to purchase, view your shopping cart to review your selections and then click the "check out" button to continue through the registration process. Your registration will be confirmed immediately by email with additional confirmation from the CPNP office within 2 business days. You may also use the printable registration form to mail or fax with your payment.
If you are a member, please login to see options specific to you.
- If you are registering multiple people, you must make separate payments. The system collects information about one person per submission, and we need to know about each participant. If you are a CPNP member, you must log-in using your email and password to take advantage of member rates. If your membership has lapsed, renew now but wait for CPNP confirmation of membership before attempting to access Annual Meeting purchases at member rates.
- Each registrant must also have a unique email address as this provides access to protected portions of the website containing individual registrant information.
- SAVE! Complimentary 6-month trial memberships are offered to individuals who have never had a CPNP membership. The 6-month membership affords you the opportunity to experience the key CPNP member benefits, including member pricing on the products below. You can easily join CPNP. Your membership must be confirmed by CPNP prior to registering for the Annual Meeting as a member.
- Current CPNP members can renew their 2017-2018 membership covering the period of July 1, 2017, through June 30, 2018.
- Early registration ends March 23, 2017. Register early to save money. After March 23, full annual meeting registration increases $100-$175 per person.
- CPNP utilizes participant polls, sent via text message, to provide real-time feedback regarding experiences at CPNP 2017. Please participate in "CPNP Asks" by clicking here and verifying your mobile phone number; you will be able to opt out at any time.
Cancellations and Refunds
To receive a refund less a $75 handling fee, registrations must be cancelled in writing on or before March 31, 2017 (postmark or fax date). Cancellations between March 31 through April 17, 2017 are subject to a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations after April 17 through the 2017 Annual Meeting will be considered by the Board if requested by the registrant. Registrations are not transferrable. There are no refunds for BCPP Recertification products. CPNP can be reached at: CPNP, 8055 O Street, Ste S113, Lincoln, NE, 68510, 402-476-1677 (phone), 888-551-7617 (fax), email@example.com .
Photo and Video Disclaimer
CPNP reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by CPNP or in the accompanying public spaces, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. CPNP and CPNP Foundation may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by CPNP or CPNP Foundation including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. Any person or organization not affiliated with CPNP may not use, copy, alter or modify CPNP photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from CPNP.