Annual Meeting Registration Options
Pre-Meeting Workshop: Pharmacy Leadership Registration Includes
- Online leadership assessments
- Workshop content and ACPE credit (up to 10 hours)
- Light breakfast, refreshments, lunch, reception
Pre-Meeting Workshop: Pharmacogenomics Registration Includes
- Workshop content and ACPE credit.
- Refreshment break.
- Practical take-home materials and tools.
Annual Meeting Registration Includes
- CPNP and Industry supported programming and meal functions.
- ACPE credit for each accredited session you attend (16 maximum contact hours available throughout four days, not counting credit you can obtain through the pre-meeting workshops or industry symposia).
- Electronic access to all available session PowerPoint slides.
- Attendance at the scientific poster sessions.
One Day Registration Includes
- CPNP and Industry supported programming and meal functions offered for that day.
- ACPE credit for each accredited session you attend. Industry-supported programming may require a separate registration through the provider.
- Attendance at the scientific poster sessions (Monday or Tuesday only).
- Electronic access to the conference materials for that day.
Resident Registration Includes
- All items under the registration option.
- Access to 3 hours of specially designed resident track programming on Sunday, April 7.
- An opportunity to meet with a designated colleague/mentor onsite (CPNP Connect).
Student Registration Includes
- All items under the registration option.
- Access to specially designed student track programming.
- An opportunity to meet with a mentor onsite (CPNP Connect).
Additional Annual Meeting Purchase Options
- Guest Fee: Payment of the guest fee allows your guest to join you at three breakfasts and one reception.
- Access to Recorded Sessions: Includes speaker recordings with the exception of the pre-meeting workshop, student and resident programming, industry symposia, product theaters, and any platform, case-based and discussion sessions. ACPE credit is accessible for sessions you are unable to attend.
CPNP Foundation Donations
- Student Donation: Donate any amount to the CPNP Foundation to support grants for PharmD students attending the 2020 CPNP Annual Meeting.
- CPNP Foundation Donation: Please support other Foundation signature projects.
- #BeThe1To Save a Life: T-shirt: Proceeds go to CPNP Foundation and NAMI and support CPNPF's Suicide Prevention initiative. Sizes selected after March 7 cannot be guaranteed.
Additional CPNP Product-Service Purchases
BCPP Recertification Products
Clinical Application Series Includes
- Access to the Recertification testing center (launches 4/8/19; closes 10/8/19).
- Online access to the speakers' presentations.
- Five contact hours of ACPE and BCPP Recertification credit upon successful completion of the CPNP Recertification examination.
- Those attending the Recertification programming live in Indianapolis must also be registered for the Annual Meeting.
Browse and purchase all BCPP Recertification products
- Extension of CPNP membership through June 2020 for active and associate members.
Cancellations and Refunds
To receive a refund less a $75 handling fee, registrations must be canceled in writing on or before March 1, 2019 (postmark or fax date). Cancellations between March 2-18, 2019 are subject to a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations after March 18 through the 2019 Annual Meeting will be considered by the Board if requested by the registrant. Registrations are not transferable. There are no refunds for BCPP Recertification products. CPNP can be reached at: CPNP, 8055 O Street, Ste S113, Lincoln, NE, 68510, 402-476-1677 (phone), 888-551-7617 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo and Video Disclaimer
CPNP reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by CPNP or in the accompanying public spaces, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. CPNP and CPNP Foundation may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by CPNP or CPNP Foundation including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. Any person or organization not affiliated with CPNP may not use, copy, alter or modify CPNP photographs, graphics, videography or other, similar reproductions or recordings without the advance written permission of an authorized designee from CPNP.