Thank you for your interest in registering for the 23rd Annual Meeting and/or the BCPP Recertification courses offered by CPNP. Each time you make a selection from the options below, you will be placing an item in your shopping cart. Once you have selected all items you wish to purchase, view your shopping cart
to review your selections and then click the "check out" button to continue through the registration process. Your registration will be confirmed immediately by email with additional confirmation from the CPNP office within 2 business days.
If you are a member, please login to see options specific to you.
- If you are registering multiple people, you must make separate payments. The system collects information about one person per submission, and we need to know about each participant. If you are a CPNP member, you must log-in using your email and password to take advantage of member rates. If your membership has lapsed, renew now but wait for CPNP confirmation of membership before attempting to access Annual Meeting purchases at member rates.
- Each registrant must also have a unique email address as this provides access to protected portions of the website containing individual registrant information.
- Current CPNP members can renew their 2020-2021 membership covering the period of July 1, 2020, through June 30, 2021.
- If you have any special needs, please contact the CPNP office at email@example.com or 402-476-1677. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
- Nearly 30 hours of ACPE credit. Sixteen hours of sessions will be offered live the week of April 27 along with an additional 13 hours or pre-recorded, on-demand programming. Industry symposia will offer additional credits.
- Everything possible will be recorded and available to registrants online by May 8 with ACPE credit (28 hours) available for 3 years for CPNP events and a minimum of 1 year for industry events.
- Full pharmacist and resident registrants will gain free access to CPNP’s Opioid Use Disorder program (a $149 value). The program will be provided after April 24.
- Registered attendees can browse abstracts and bookmark posters of interest and dialogue virtually with authors during the virtual poster sessions.
Cancellations and Refunds
Given the extraordinary circumstances in our world today, CPNP will allow all current registrants the opportunity to cancel their registration at no fee through April 23, 2020. There will be no refund requests honored after this date. With CPNP staff busy creating a Virtual CPNP 2020 opportunity, we would ask that you please request your refund online
. Refund requests will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the form. Funds are returned to the original form of payment when possible. If original form of payment is not available to CPNP, a check will be mailed.
Exceptions to this full refund policy include:
- Additional purchases included in your order such as BCPP Recertification products and membership renewals are not refundable.
- Donations to the CPNP Foundation including your Why Care? t-shirt purchase and toiletry donations will not be refunded and will be considered a donation to CPNP Foundation and NAMI as originally planned. T-shirts will not be purchased nor distributed. We continue to welcome your toiletry donations until April 15 which will be directed to CenterPointe in CPNP’s home office community of Lincoln, Nebraska. CenterPointe offers more than 35 programs in the areas of crisis response, treatment, rehabilitation, housing, and peer support for individuals living with mental illness and substance use disorders.