Ground Transportation Options to/from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Taxi fare is approximately $45-50
- Go Shuttle shuttles are $16 and are located on the front drive. Sedan, SUV and cab service also available.
- The DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) orange line leaves from the airport and goes to the West End station, and guests can take either the red or blue line to get to Union Station (attached to the hotel via underground concourse). For transportation to DFW Airport from the hotel, guests can take either the red or blue DART lines from Union Station to the West End station and switch to the orange line to take to the airport.
Ground Transportation Options to/from Dallas Love Field Airport
- Taxi fare is approximately $20-25
- Uber/Lyft fares are approximately $18-20
- Go Shuttle shuttles are $16 and are located on the front drive.
- Sedan, SUV and cab service also available.
Other Ground Transportation Options
- Amtrak: Connected to Hyatt Regency Dallas by way of underground walkway to Union Station. Call 214 653 1101 for train information.
- Greyhound: The nearest Greyhound station is located at 205 S Lamar St. Call 214 849 6831 for bus information.
- DART Light Rail Service: the hotel is conveniently connected to Union Station on the Red and Blue lines and is also a stop for TRE commuter rail to Fort Worth.
- D-Link: This is a FREE service provided by DART, Downtown Dallas, Inc. and the City of Dallas that lets you explore the many unique and historic districts of Downtown Dallas
- Dallas Streetcar: This is a FREE service provided by DART that picks at Union Station, connected to the hotel, and runs to the Bishop Arts District, one of Dallas' best areas for food, shops and galleries.
Parking at the Hyatt Regency Dallas
Valet Parking, operated by PMSI, is available at hotel entrance and is for hotel guests only. Self-parking in the outdoor Radish Lot is conveniently located on the north end of the hotel at the intersection of Hotel Street and Reunion Boulevard West. In and out privileges for overnight guests only, operated by PMSI. Learn more about rates.