Therapeutic Case Report Award Finalist
Therapeutic Case Report abstracts describe the various aspects of pharmaceutical care relating to individual psychiatric and/or neurological pharmacy cases.
Innovative Practices Award Finalists
Innovatice Practice abstracts describe the development, justification, documentation, and/or delivery of innovative services or activities applicable to psychiatric and neurologic pharmacy.
- Erica Davis, PharmD, BCPS, BCPP, Clinical Psychiatric Pharmacist, University of Maryland, Baltimore; Springfield Hospital Center, Sykesville, MD
Improving Hospital-wide Prescribing Practices through Pharmacist-initiated Physician Peer Comparison Letters
- Phuong-Quyen Mellado, PharmD, PGY2 Psychiatric Pharmacy Resident, Cincinnati VA Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
Quality of Patient Care by Converting to Injectable Antipsychotics with Longer Duration of Actions During COVID-19 Pandemic
Original Research Award Finalists
Original Research abstracts describe original research in therapeutics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacoeconomics, outcomes, drug utilization, kinetics, genetics and academic pursuits, and have not been published in abstract form nor presented as a poster elsewhere before the CPNP 2019 Meeting.
- Julia S. Boyle, PharmD, BCPP, Assistant Professor, Idaho State University, Meridian, ID
Pharmacists’ Utilization of Prescriptive Authority of Naloxone and Tobacco Cessation Products in Idaho
- Carolyn O'Donnell, PharmD, PGY1 Pharmacy Resident, University at Buffalo / New York State Office of Mental Health at the Buffalo Psychiatric Center, Williamsville, NY
Perceptions of Adverse Drug Reactions amongst Healthcare Professionals within Inpatient State Psychiatric Facilities
Research Trainee Award Finalist
Abstracts include Work in Progress and Original Research with interim data analysis.
CPNP Foundation Strategic Goals Award Finalist
CPNP Foundation Strategic Goals abstracts address stigma associated with psychiatric disorders or enhances the role of pharmacists in mental health prevention or care.
- $500 honorarium
- Recognition/announcement during the CPNP Annual Meeting
- Post-meeting press release announcements
- Historical recognition on the CPNP website
- Recognition as an award finalist in the Mental Health Clinician