Membership in CPNP brings numerous benefits as listed below. This member toolkit provides you a convenient location to explore information and benefits associated with a CPNP membership. Remember that CPNP staff is a phone call or email away at 402-476-1677 or at email@example.com. We appreciate our members' contribution of time and talent and hope to work with you toward Improving the Minds and Lives of those affected by psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
Learn more about how you can make the most of a CPNP membership through the links below.
- Gain targeted skills and knowledge by participating in ACPE and BCPP Recertification approved education focused on psychiatric and neurologic pharmacy
- Reduce costs by accessing complimentary member products and reduced member registration fees
- Obtain BCPP Recertification credit through CPNP, the sole provider of BCPP recertification programming as approved by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
- Obtain visibility and career growth by presenting research to peers
- Obtain visibility and career growth by publishing in CPNP's monthly peer-reviewed Mental Health Clinician
- Improve career possibilities as a student or resident through networking and presenting research (including works in progress) at a national meeting
- Save with reduced-rate, 1-year renewable memberships for residents, fellows, and students
- Expand your national network of colleagues
- Advance legislative initiatives through CPNP involvement in national advocacy
- Strengthen the profession and patient care outcomes by becoming involved in patient advocacy and policy development.
- Obtain up-to-date information, including resource materials and peer input through the CPNP website:
- Continuing education/meeting notices
- Updates and calls to action on legislative issues
- Online access to CPNP’s monthly Mental Health Clinician bulletin featuring CPNP news and profession-related articles.
- CPNP member directory and journal articles of interest to the profession
- An email list exclusively for members
- The opportunity to post and view job opportunities
- Documents, guidelines, surveys and other shared resources provided by members