Photo courtesy of VisitDallas.
#CPNP2020 is Where Pharmacy and Psychiatry Meet
Join over 950 psychiatric pharmacy professionals in Dallas, Texas at the only conference solely focused on psychiatric pharmacotherapy. A range of cutting-edge topics will be offered as well as recertification credit for Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacists (BCPPs). During the 3.5 day event, attendees will benefit from:
- 29 hours of ACPE-approved programming delivered by nationally-recognized experts
- 265 posters of cutting-edge research presented during two poster sessions
- 9 Idea Exchange sessions to discuss current issues and for peer-to-peer collaboration
- 6 hours of dedicated networking time to grow your network and engage with colleagues.
- ***NEW in 2020*** Attendees will receive all available recordings for the day(s) they are registered! This means that attendees can earn additional ACPE credit and maximize their annual meeting experience.